Benvenuto Visitatore ( Connettiti | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Rif. Vi Anno Giovedi 30 Non C'è Lezione!!!

darkphemt
Inviato il: Mercoledì, 29-Ott-2008, 16:40
Quote Post

Administrator

Gruppo: Admin
Utente Nr.: 1

GIOVEDI 30 OTTOBRE,IN PREVISIONE DELLO SCIOPERO GENERALE DELL'ISTRUZIONE PUBBLICA ITALIANA,NON SI TERRA' LEZIONE.I PROFESSORI DI GINECOLOGIA LO SANNO E HANNO DETTO CHE SI RECUPERA' LEZIONE PIU AVANTI.

Giovedì 30 ottobre: come comportarsi?
Non venite a lezione, altrimenti il prof Cappello e il prof Cavaggioni prenderanno le firme.

PMEmail Poster

www.gamegoldvip.org
Inviato il: Venerdì, 11-Giu-2010, 08:08
Quote Post

Matricola

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 133

There are a wlekdxse lot of easy things you can do to win friends and perhaps help improve your reputation. This may help you in the future by getting you in parties or guilds, or getting
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
you good trade deals, free gifts, and other rewards. These suggestions are not mandatory and aren't always
applicable. Use your best judgment when applying them! Please refer to the Game Policies for all game rules..
Be polite when you make item trades. Thank the person for
their purchase or for selling the item to you. You can also /wave and /bow. Whatever happens, keep your cool and be polite. Take the high road in any item disputes.
Help point the way when players
have questions or problems.
Cast Buffs on other players you meet along the way. They won't be expecting it and it could help them in battle. Often other players will return the favor by casting whatever
buffs they have on you also!
If someone is about to die fighting a monster, save them! You
can heal them or help finish the monster off. Of course, don't let the other player take advantage of you by continually fighting things they cannot defeat on their own.
As you are traveling around, if you see someone who is really damaged, cast healing on them (if you have it). You'll regain your mana while you travel so it doesn't hurt you any and the other player might really appreciate the help.
Give away items. You don't always have to sell items you do not want. You can help another player instead.
If you meet up with another player or group of players at the same quest location, try teaming up to complete your goal. That way rather than competing against each other you can work together!
If you notice a person is about to attack a monster, let them have it. Find another monster elsewhere to attack xll
PMEmail Poster
Adv
Adv

simluo
Inviato il: Martedì, 12-Ott-2010, 07:14
Quote Post

Matricola

Utente Nr.: 193

It is good
to spend my birthday with some good friends. And as I look around the room, there are very few of you who I haven’t, in some form or fashion, worked directly with on an issue -- some of you dating back to when I was in the state legislature , some of you who I’ve worked with in the United States Senate, and all of you who I’ve had the opportunity to work with as President of the United States wow power leveling.

So I am grateful. And I want to first of all thank Rich, not only for inviting me here, not only for I know making clear my commitment to all of you during an earlier session today, but also for your outstanding leadership of the labor movement. And we very much appreciate everything that you do. I want to thank Liz and Arlene for bucking up Rich all the time -- (laughter) -- and making him look good. This is a shared leadership, and we are very proud of them. I want to thank all the members of the Executive Council, all my brothers and sisters in the AFL-CIO wow power leveling.

Together, you are fighting for the hardworking men and women in this country after nearly 10 years of struggle. The middle class has been struggling now for about a decade -- 10 years in which folks felt the sting of stagnantincomes and sluggish job growth and declining economic security, as well as at least eight years in which there was a profound animosity towards the notion of unions.It’s going to take some time to reverse all that’s been done, but we’re on the right track. We’re moving forward. And that’s what I’m going to want to talk to you about briefly today last world of warcraft power leveling.

I hope you don’t mind me interjecting , though, a topic, because it’s in the news right now and I want to make sure that all of you are aware of it.One place in our country where people have faced particular struggles in the last few months is in the Gulf of Mexico as a result of the BP oil spill. So it was very welcome news when we learned overnight that efforts to stop the well through what’s called a “static kill” appear to be working -- and that a report out today by our scientists show that the vast majority of the spilled oil has been dispersedor removed from the water. So the long battle to stop the leak and contain the oil is finally close to coming to an end. And we are very pleased with that World of Warcraft power leveling.
Our recovery efforts, though, will continue. We have to reverse the damage that’s been done, we will continue to work to hold polluters accountable for the destruction they’ve caused, we’ve got to make sure that folks who were harmed are reimbursed, and we’re going to stand by the people of the region however long it takes until they’re back on their feet.Now, beyond the Gulf, many of those who’ve been hit hardest by the economic upheaval of recent years have been the people that you represent. For generations, manufacturing was the ticket to a better life for the American worker maple story power leveling.
But as the world became smaller, outsourcing , an easier way to increase profits, a lot of those jobs shifted to low-wage nations. So, many who held those jobs went to work in the construction industry, as we had the housing boom. But when the subprime mortgage crisis hit, when those mortgages were called up on Wall Street, that bubble burst, leaving devastation everywhere sunglasses replica .

PMEmail Poster

anna8989
  Inviato il: Lunedì, 09-Apr-2012, 12:19
Quote Post

Matricola

Utente Nr.: 262

You can choose from the wide variety of
by comparing lots of perfect and stunning pieces.Different styles and designs of
are now available to make your wrist beautiful.The dashing and extraordinary
you get will attract every eye in a crowd and makes you feel more confident.The finish, quality and designs you get from
are really astonishing and you will love them all.These
would be nice investments for you in long term.These
are brilliant and prove to be wonderful for you while it makes you stand out of the crowd.
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 1 (1 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 2.2142 ]   [ 19 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]